Getting the GeForce experience error code 0x0003 issue on your Windows 10 computer? If yes, then I am here to help you out. 0x0003 is one of the common issues with the GeForce experience application. And fixing this issue is not as complicated as it seems.
As you already know that NVIDIA GeForce Experience is an application that allows you to manage your GeForce GTX graphics card. But when errors like 0x0003 appear, managing our GPU is no longer policy.
Causes of NVIDIA Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003?
Before moving to methods for fixing Nvidia experience error code 0x003 we will let you some of the reasons behind this Nvidia error code.
Nvidia Telemetry isn’t allowed to communicate with the desktop client:
It can be one of the causes for you getting Geforce error code 0x0003, it mostly occurs when Nvidia telemetry isn’t allowed to communicate with desktop. You can easily get rid of this error by allowing interaction with this service from the service screen menu.
Network Adapter Glitch:
Many times you are getting this annoying error because of some glitch in your network adapter as your network adapter gets stuck into a limbo state. if this is the reason, you can fix Geforce experience error code 0x0003 by doing a Winsock reset.
Sometimes the Nvidia driver used by GPU Got Corrupted. In this case, You have to reinstall Nvidia drivers For Fixing Geforce Experience error code.
Some Nvidia Services got disabled:
In some cases, the mandatory Nvidia services like display service got stopped somehow which is causing this Geforce experience error. You can resolve it by starting the services from the menu.
How to fix GeForce experience error code 0x0003?
However, the good part is that there are a couple of fixes that you can try out. And in this article, I am going to talk about all of them one by one:
Method 1: Stop GeForce tasks and relaunch GeForce Experience
One of the first things that you can try out is to stop GeForce tasks and relaunch it. This little often fixes GeForce experience related to issues. For this, you will need to follow these steps:
- At first, press Shift + Ctrl + ESC at the same time to open the task manager.
- Then you will need to all the running NVIDIA tasks one by one.
- Next, click on the End Task Button.
- Once you have stopped all the running tasks, you have to right-click on the GeForce Experience app icon.
- Then click on Run as administrator and check if you are still getting the same error or not.
Method 2: Reinstalling every Nvidia Component
You can also reinstall all the Nvidia components and see if it has fixed the issue or not. There are quite a lot of users who often install GeForce experience with the Nvidia drivers. As a result, they end up seeing the Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003.
So you can consider uninstalling the Nvidia components by following these steps:
- Press Win Key + R button to launch the dialog box.
- Over here, type down “appwiz.cpl” and hit the enter button.
- Inside the programs and features, locate the Nvidia components.
- Then click on each of the components one by one and click on the uninstall button.
- Once you are done uninstalling all the components, simply restart your computer.
- After that, go to the Nvidia website and download GeForce Experience.
- Once the software is downloaded, follow all the screen instructions and install it on your computer. Also, it will automatically install all the missing drivers.
- After installing GeForce Experience along with all the drivers, restart your computer and check if it has solved your issue or not.
Method 3: Allowing the Nvidia Telemetry container to interact with desktop
The next thing that you can try out is to allow Nvidia telemetry container to interact with the desktop. There are quite a lot of users who resolved the GeForce experience error code 0x0003 using this method. To get started with this method, do follow these steps:
- At first, press Win key + R to open up Run dialog.
- Over here, type down services.mcs and hit the enter button.
- From the service screen, you have to scroll down and search for the Nividia Telemetry Container.
- Once you have found it, right-click on it and go to Properties.
- Over here, select the Log On tab and tick the Allow service to interact with desktop option.
- Finally, click on Apply to save the changes.
Once done, return to the previous screen with the list of services and locate these following services:
⦁ Nvidia Display Service
⦁ Nvidia Local System Container
⦁ Nvidia Network Service Container
Once you are enabling all the services, try launching the application again and see if you are still getting the same Error Code 0x0003 or not.
Also Check: What is FileRepMalware
Method 4: Install the latest Graphics driver manually
If the above methods do not work for you, then you can consider installing the latest graphics driver manually. As there is a high chance that you are getting the GeForce experience error code 0x0003 because of some outdated graphics.
To update to the latest graphics driver you can follow these steps:
- At first, press Win key + R to open up the Run dialog box, then type down “appwiz.cpl” hit the enter button.
- After that, you will need to locate every installation by Nvidia.
- Select all the installations and hit the uninstall button, and remove them one by one.
- Once all the Nvidia products are uninstalled, restart your computer.
- After restarting, go to Nvidia website and select your GPU model, series, operating system and other details.
- After that, download the latest driver version available for your graphics card.
- Finally, double click on the driver and follow all the screen instructions and install the driver.
Once you are done with everything, simply restart your machine and see if you are still getting the same GeForce experience error code 0x0003 issue.
Method 5: Resetting the Network Adapter
There is also a high chance that you are getting the error due to some network issues. To fix this, you can reset your network adapter. The process is quite simply, you can do so by following these steps:
- At first, click on the Windows icon.
- Then do a search for CMD and right click on it and run it as administrator.
- Once you are on the CMD, you will need to run the following command:
netsh winsock reset
- Once you have successfully executed the command, simply restart your computer and check if the issue has been resolved for you or not.
So those were a couple of methods to fix GeForce experience error code 0x0003. Now it is your call to go ahead and try checking out if the above-mentioned methods are working for you or not. Also, if there is anything else you would like to ask, then do feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out.