Roku is a great online streaming network through which you can stream different movies & Shows directly on your television with an internet connection. Anything which works with the internet has an IP Address, & sometimes you need to know about your device’s IP address to fix & troubleshooting different issues. In this article, I’ll tell you different methods to find IP Addresses for your Roku device without a remote or wifi.
Find Your Roku IP Address through Remote
The easiest way to find your Roku device IP address is through the device itself, a few clicks here and there, you will have your device IP address in your hands. Let’s guide you through the process.
- From the main Roku menu, scroll down to Settings & Click OK on the remote
- Look for networking options & Click on Network
- Now, you’ve to click on About & you’ll find your Roku IP address
- You can check other helpful information about your Roku device from here too
Check your Roku IP Address Using Chrome Extension Remoku
Another easy way to get your Roku’s IP is with a Roku remote add-on for Google Chrome called Remoku. Remoku is a web app that lets you use a virtual remote on your computer to control your Roku over your network. Because of that, it needs a feature to find and connect to Roku devices on your network. That’s exactly what you’re going to be relying on here.
- Launch Google Chrome, then open the Chrome Web Store. If you don’t know where it is, there’s probably a link in your bookmarks bar. If you don’t have one, do a Google search for “Chrome apps,” and the Chrome Web Store should come right up as the first result.
- Once you’re in the Chrome app store, search for “Remoku.” The first and only result is the one you’re looking for.
- Select Add to Chrome to add it to Chrome.
- Open Remoku via the icon in the upper right of your Chrome window. The virtual remote will pop open.
- Across the top, you’ll see your menu for the app. Select Settings. The top box of the settings menu contains all the tools for connecting to your Roku.
- The first two lines are what you need. In the first line, make the IP address pattern match your network. The default IP address will work for most people, but if you made any changes to your network, ensure the configuration matches. The following line lets you specify the number of Rokus on your network and start scanning to find them.
- Remoku will scan your network’s range of IP addresses and look for ones belonging to Roku devices. When it finds them, it’ll list them for you, and you can find your Roku’s IP address.
Find Your Roku IP Address Without Remote Using Mobile App
Many people are looking for a method to check Roku’s IP Address Without Using a Remote. You can quickly check Roku’s IP Address by Installing Roku App on your mobile.
- Download & Install Roku App on your device, For IOS & For Android
- Launch the Roku app on your device, & Click on Channels
- Look for the gear icon at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on System Info & it’ll display a lot of information about your device, including Your Roku’s IP Address.
Find Your Roku IP Address Using Router
You can also check your Roku IP address with your internet router; make sure you use the same Roku network.
- Launch any web browser application on your computer.
- Open the admin interface of your router.
- Sign in with your details & Open the status page
- You can see the Roku device listed with its hostname.